Wednesday 16 November 2016

REQUIREMENTS

Just Fund your account with 10k and call me for further instructions and explanations or chat me up on telegram 09059191428 you’ll be making 300k in 1hour
Deal is 60:40, 60% to the account owner and 40% for my management
And I handle accounts for just 5days to enable you buy my Ebook after the end of the last day
Note that you’re cashing out daily to pay my 40%
The images below are images of few accounts am currently working on

Note
Your banking names needs to match with the names registered to bet9ja

It was for security purpose, it’s something you should strictly adhere to but if everything matches and you still can’t withdraw to that account, we can leave the cash on the account and at your own convenience you can be transferring 5000 daily until you empty the account, if you don’t wanna go through the process of calling customer care, submitting statement of account, legal IDs and all that crap 💩 just open another bet account and register some other bank to it for withdrawal but names must match, what I mean is that you can’t use one bank account for withdrawal on more than one bet account !







No comments:

Post a Comment